Tinsel Stars Gbenro Ajibade And Osas Ighodaro Set To Wed Soon

Gbenro and Osas met as co-stars on Nigeria's soap opera Tinsel.. They have not been so loud about their relationship.However,Gbenro proposed to Osas last year by the Statue of Liberty in New York, and Osas said YES!

 In a recent interview with Encomium,Osas revealed that she and her actor fiance, Gbenro Ajibade will be getting married pretty soon. 
I can’t wait to marry him.“I feel great about it and for the wedding bell, stay tuned because it is coming up soon

On what attracted her to him
 “The fact that he is God fearing and his love for the most high I admire a lot. His physique is attractive but it was when we got close and started talking I got to know him as a person. That got me more attracted to him.”

Comments

Popular Posts