Juicy Tea!Tekno Says He Wants To Have A Child Now

In a recent interview with Spice,21-year old MMMG recording artiste, Augustine Kelechi a.k.a Tekno talked about his music career and marriage.

Read excerpts from the interview below:
How did your journey to music begin?

When I was young, my dad made me learn how to play a keyboard and every time I played it well, he bought me a gift.

Fame, money and woman, how do you handle the three?

If your hustle is like mine, you will handle the three well. I have a mother who constantly guides me. I have a younger brother in school and a family I take care of. There is no time to be carried away by fame, alcohol and women. It does not matter if I sang one of the biggest songs in 2014 .I have to make another hit or I would become irrelevant.

On if hes dating

I dont have a girlfriend.

Musicians are raising children out of wedlock.
Can you do the same?

Yes, I can. Marriage is beautiful but I have seen people marry and divorce. Irrespective of the fact that my parents have an amazing union, I dont want to get married now. I will get married between the ages of 35 and 38 but I want to have a child now 

Comments

Popular Posts