MI Abaga Reveals Names Of His Top 5Nigerian Celebrity Crushes

In an exclusive interview with EbonyLife TV,MI Abaga revealed that he had a crush on 5 Nigerian women.

Here's the the list;
1st person is Rita Dominic: She’s one of the best dressed ladies. I’ve had a crush on her since I saw her acting for the first time. 
2nd person; She works at your station (EbonyLife presenter) Zainab Balogun. I saw her and I was melting. 
“3rd person; Genevieve Nnaji. I wouldn’t even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being?
 “Then Bonang from South Africa (D’banj’s alleged girlfriend)
 “And last but not least, another Ebony Tv presenter. There’s a girl called Doris that works at Ebony Life. She’s the right height I want my children to be because I’ve been through so much as a short guy.

Comments

Popular Posts