Ini Edo's Alleged Lover Mike Godson Finally Open Up On Their Relationship

A few months ago, a photo surfaced showing Nollywood actress Ini Edo and actor Mike GodSon In a cozy position which sparked rumours that the two are  romantically involved.

In a recent interview with City People,the actor opened up on his relationship with Ini Edo's.

He said: “I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.

“Ini and I are very good friends, actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini.”

When asked about the cozy pictures that were circulating online;

 he replied: “they were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released mov

Comments

Popular Posts