I Will Give Rihanna A Hi-Five If She Sleeps With Leonardo DiCaprio-Chris Brown

In an interview with Hot 97 yesterday Chris Brown took a shot at the Grammys,Drake,and his ex Rihanna.
Read excerpts from Chris Brown’s interview below: 
Chris Brown on The Grammys: 
“The Grammy is f*cking bullsh*t. I’m that great that I don’t need to vote for myself. So many people are scared to say something. I kinda give it to Kanye [West] cause say what you want. I think it should be a different form of how they judge.

Chris Brown on PETA coming for him and Karrueche: 
“As far as PETA, I wish they would throw a cup of paint on me.” Then he quickly changed it up, “I don’t wish. I’m on probation, so how about we not throw paint and we find another way to converse on this situation [laughs].” On he and Karrueche showing up in matching furs at NYFW: “We’re great. We never really got a chance to step out as a fly couple so being able to do that during Fashion Week at Michael Costello show. We just got a chance to go to the show and have some fun. She’s on the tour [with me] now. I love that girl.” 

Chris Brown on Rihanna: 
He said he didn’t send Rihanna a birthday text, but said he would give her a high-five if she gets with Leonardo DiCaprio. “I’m not a hater, I’m not envious. I can’t have it all.”

Chris Brown on Drake:
 “This n*gga not making us no money by us talking about him. We not getting no checks by this n*gga. We making him hot by talking bout this n*gga. I’m not giving this n*gga no more ratings. I’m not taking his side cause I don’t mess with dude. I’m on probation so that’s all I’m gone say. Chris Brown on Drake surprisingly dropping his mixtape” If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”: “Yea that’s cool, forget him though. We talking about Beyonce. But that’s copying what you saw from the success you saw from somebody else.”

Chris Brown on having to reschedule dates for the “Between the Sheets” tour: “I lost $3 million from doing that, $3 million in production. The thing that hurt me the most was it was already an approval. I had 100 hours left, but they knew doing that would mess up a lot of stuff. So they were like I had to finish the 100 hours before I went on tour. I wish they had told me that two weeks in advance.”



Comments

Popular Posts