Meet Esther Okade,The 10Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Gained Admission Into A University

Esther okade is a talented 10-year-old Nigerian girl,who has recently been accepted to study maths in a university in the U.K. 

Esther spends her free time in a similar way to many other girls of her age. She plays with Barbie dolls and does every other normal thing a girl of her age does.

However the amazing thing about Esther Is that she's home-schooled by her mother Omonefe, who is a mathematician.The talented girl has also confessed that she wants to study for a PhD before running her own bank and becoming a millionaire.

We even had to talk to the vice-chancellor. After they interviewed her they realised that this has been her idea from the beginning. From the age of seven Esther has wanted to go to university.‘But I was afraid it was too soon. She would say, “Mum, when am I starting?”, and go on and on and on. Finally, after three years she told me, “Mum, I think it is about time I started university now”,’ the mother said.

The girl’s father Paul,on news on her admission;

‘I cannot tell you how happy and proud I am as a father. The desire of every parent is to see their children exceed them, and take the family name to great heights, and my children have done just that.’

Comments

Popular Posts