Busted!Tyrese Caught His Valentine Date Looking Him Up On Celebrity Networth

This is somewhat hilarious and pretty amazing.On Valentine's Day,musician/actor Tyrese Gibson was out on a date.At some point, Tyrese asks to borrow his date’s phone so he could google something (as his phone had died).
And to his surprise when he opens Safari on her phone, guess what pops up as the last webpage she was reading? 
CelebrityNetWorth.com
She was checking out tyrese's Networth on the website.
 Sadly,tyrese couldn't wait till the date was over and as soon as it was and his phone recharged, he shared his painful ordeal with his 2.7 million instagram followers:

“Ratchet all the way -I was hanging out with this girl and my phone died so I asked her if I could google something on her phone…. Soon as I went to her safari web browser THIS popped up…. This B went online to see what my net worth was…… With in the F’ is going on out here..??????????????????????”

Comments

Popular Posts