Chimamanda Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award For Her feminist-Inspired Collaboration With Beyoncé

The critically acclaimed Nigerian novelist and award-winning author of 'The Purple hibiscus' Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has been nominated for a Grammy award for her feminist-inspired collaboration with American Pop Singer Beyonce, on her 2013 track "Flawless."

In time,Adichie likes to be described  as a feminist...and she sure would be very proud of this achievement.
She says on feminism and writing, "I think of myself as a storyteller, but I would not mind at all if someone were to think of me as a feminist writer... I'm very feminist in the way I look at the world, and that worldview must somehow be part of my work."

Her work has been translated into well over thirty languages and has appeared in various publications, including The New Yorker, Granta, The O. Henry Prize Stories, the Financial Times, and Zoetrope.

Comments

Popular Posts